Follow the below-provided instructions to enable the twitch tv activate account on your Roku device:
1. You'll need to log into the Twitch TV channel account for activating the TV channel on your Roku device.
2. To begin, you can connect your streaming device to your Roku account.
3. You must have an account, if you don't have one.
4. You can navigate from the main menu to choose the Channel App Search option from Channel Store.
5. Input the TV channel name as "twitch.tv activate" within the search box, and then browse for the results.
6. In the list of results, select the correct TV channel and navigate to its main menu.
7. Access the Ad Channel Setting located below the Twisted Logo.
8. It is also possible to skip the payment transaction or processing step.
9. When the transaction is completed successfully and you are able to view the Twitch TV Channel Activation Code.
10. You can then go to the Twitch TV activation webpage to enter your current activation or verification code.
11. To enable Twitch TV, click the Submit icon. You can stream live or play gaming with twitch.tv/activate.
12. In case if you are experiencing any issues or need more information on the Twitch TV activation process then you may contact the www.twitch.tv/activate team on the toll-free phone number that is provided for more assistance.
These are the best ways to connect Twitch TV to various devices. It will enable you and your users to get educated about the best ways to repair and modify to different devices.